Mediterranean diet - Inspiration from traditional dietary patterns
The objectives of the course are
- Learn about the proper dietary patterns in order to help the students to follow the proper nutrition.
- How to convince the students to avoid diets that ‘enclose dangers’ concerning the health.
- Learn how to combine exercise, with Mediterranean nutrition.
- Realise the differences between Mediterranean pyramid and other patterns for example the western one or the Asiatic pyramid.
- Learn how to use tools in order to understand health and social problems of obesity or eating disorders.
- Obesity and childhood.
- Ways to solve obesity problems but also problems with anorexia and eating disorders.
- Why is exercise important for a school program.
- Different eating patterns.
- Mediterranean diet.
29/04/2019 - 03/05/2019
10/06/2019 - 15/06/2019